- MTNApproach Ambassador at Williams Peak Yurt | May 2013
- MTNApproach | Blister Gear Review by Jed Doane
- Danny Davis Getting Late Season Laps with MTNApproach
- Cory Smith explains the benefits of the MTNApproach System vs. a Splitboard in the Backcountry
- MTNApproach Ambassador ‘Keeps it Together’ in Alaska
Monthly Archives: April 2012
In early April, I skinned and snowboarded some classic lines in Idaho’s Sawtooth Range with 10 shred friends. We scored a last minute cancelation reservation at the Williams Peak Yurt, operated by Sawtooth Mountain Guides, planned a menu and pulled together a crew of riders including Wyatt Caldwell, Spencer Cordovano, Taylor Carlton, Cory Smith, Pat Lee and Jeremy Black. Continue reading
OLDS COOL 2012 SUN VALLEY from MTNApproach on Vimeo.
You can now purchase the MTNApproach System directly through our website! CLICK HERE to get to our shopping cart, grab a setup before we run out of stock till next season!