- MTNApproach Ambassador at Williams Peak Yurt | May 2013
- MTNApproach | Blister Gear Review by Jed Doane
- Danny Davis Getting Late Season Laps with MTNApproach
- Cory Smith explains the benefits of the MTNApproach System vs. a Splitboard in the Backcountry
- MTNApproach Ambassador ‘Keeps it Together’ in Alaska
Monthly Archives: June 2012
Windells Camp is the origin of many amazing friendships, careers, brands and legends in the actions sports industry. MTNApproach founder Cory Smith and Partner John Kaiser met there in ’97 when Cory was the Head Chef and Kaiser was a … Continue reading
One of the biggest compliments we get is when a world class athlete asks us for a setup. Bryan Fox, Curtis Ciszek and Austin Smith wanted setups to take to Norway and we were happy to oblige.
The full story will be out next season, here’s a couple teasers… Keep your eyes on Snowboarder Mag for the full story. Continue reading
Curtis Ciszek was so stoked when he saw the MTNApproach setup in the parking lot, he actually offered us dirty favors for a pair.