- MTNApproach Ambassador at Williams Peak Yurt | May 2013
- MTNApproach | Blister Gear Review by Jed Doane
- Danny Davis Getting Late Season Laps with MTNApproach
- Cory Smith explains the benefits of the MTNApproach System vs. a Splitboard in the Backcountry
- MTNApproach Ambassador ‘Keeps it Together’ in Alaska
Tag Archives: Austin Smith
MTNApproach team riders featured in Smith Optics Final Episode of Prospecting Idaho. Scotty Lago, Austin Smith and Shayne Pospisil throw down some of the sickest riding of the year.
This weekend marked the first backcountry tour of the year for the MTNApproach crew in Idaho and others across the country, here’s a recap: Team Rider Mark Carter … Continue reading
Check out Team Rider Austin Smith’s interview in the December 2012 issue of Snowboard Magazine. There’s a hidden MTNApproach tag in this photo..
One of the biggest compliments we get is when a world class athlete asks us for a setup. Bryan Fox, Curtis Ciszek and Austin Smith wanted setups to take to Norway and we were happy to oblige.
The full story will be out next season, here’s a couple teasers… Keep your eyes on Snowboarder Mag for the full story. Continue reading
We are proud to announce our first team of Professional Snowboarders. This group of 11 riders represents the wide diversity of uses that the MTNAPPROACH System is designed for, accessing backcountry jumps, long distance touring, 55 degree couloirs, or just … Continue reading